|Please Note: Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, WynActive has closed AquaPulse and Eagle Stadium from 8 July for a minimum of six weeks. For more information click here.|
AquaPulse features a fantastic play area for the kids to enjoy. Featuring twin slides (side by side), two additional tube slides (covered in), water cannons, water spray features, beach entry pool to 37cm depth, a giant tipping bucket and small tipping cones. The pool is heated to approximately 28 degrees.
|Monday – Thursday||9:00am – 8:00pm|
|Fridays||9:00am – 7:00pm|
|Saturdays & Sundays||9:00am – 5:00pm|
Please note: The Splash Pool is closed outside of set hours above.
Please also take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our Supervision Guidelines
CONDITIONS OF USE
SECURE YOUR VALUABLES
Do not leave bags and valuables in the change rooms. Secure your valuables in the lockers provided. Management does not accept responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Please shower and wash body with soap prior to using the aquatic facilities.
- Toddlers, babies and incontinent persons must wear water-proof pants/nappies at all times whilst using the aquatic facilities.
- Please dispose of used nappies in dedicated nappy bins.
- Avoid drinking pool water, or allowing children to drink pool water.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap after using the toilet, or changing a person’s nappy.
- If you, or a child under your care, have suffered any stomach related symptoms including diarrhea in the past 14 days, please refrain from using the aquatic facilities.
- Notify staff immediately if a fecal accident occurs.
- Place all litter in bins provided, including used wrist-bands.