25m SWIMMING POOL
AquaPulse features a 1.1m deep, 25m heated swimming pool, hosting aqua education classes and aqua group fitness classes. It is ideal for most primary school-aged children. It is heated to approximately 30.5 degrees.
Please also take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our Supervision Guidelines
CONDITIONS OF USE
SECURE YOUR VALUABLES
Do not leave bags and valuables in the change rooms. Use the lockers provided, subject to availability. Management does not accept responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Please shower and wash body with soap prior to using the aquatic facilities.
- Toddlers, babies and incontinent persons must wear water-proof pants/nappies at all times whilst using the aquatic facilities.
- Please dispose of used nappies in dedicated nappy bins.
- Avoid drinking pool water, or allowing children to drink pool water.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap after using the toilet, or changing a person’s nappy.
- If you, or a child under your care, have suffered any stomach related symptoms including diarrhea in the past 14 days, please refrain from using the aquatic facilities.
- Notify staff immediately if a fecal accident occurs.
- Place all litter in bins provided, including used wrist-bands.