WARM WATER POOL
|Please Note: Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, WynActive has closed AquaPulse and Eagle Stadium from 8 July for a minimum of six weeks. For more information click here.|
To ensure that we maintain a safe environment for all patrons and employees without compromising our service to the community, all visitors to WynActive facilities (AquaPulse, Eagle Stadium & Werribee Outdoor Pool) will be required to make a booking prior to attending. Each booking is an hour long session, please be mindful that entrance will be limited per session and will not be permitted more than 10 mins before the start of the session.Book a Session
A session in our warm water pool can help relieve muscular aches and pains, increase blood flow to muscles and joints, improve flexibility and promote relaxation.
The comfortable 34 degrees allows for warm water sessions to suitable for people with a disability and injury, they can aid rehabilitation and assist with balance and coordination difficulties in a safe and comfortable environment.
The Warm Water Pool also includes stand-up and sit-down spa areas.
- Portions of the Warm Water Pool are regularly used for programs such as infant swim lessons and physiotherapy rehabilitation classes reducing the overall area that is available to the public during these times.
- The entire Warm Water Pool will be utilised for our Women’s Only Swimming program each Thursday from 7:45pm to 8:45pm. Intended for women of all ages and abilities, these evening sessions will provide a safe and private environment for women to engage with the local community.
CONDITIONS OF USE
- Please follow staff instructions.
- This pool is for gentle exercise and rehabilitation purposes only, no lap swimming in this pool.
- Children under the age of 16 years are not to be in this pool unless authorized by management conducting a prescribed program issued by a medical practitioner.
- Children aged 2 years and under are permitted in the warm water pool providing they remain within arm’s reach under the strict condition that their use does not cause disruption to the gentle exercise of other users.
SECURE YOUR VALUABLES
Do not leave bags and valuables in the change rooms. Use the lockers provided, subject to availability. Management does not accept responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Please shower and wash body with soap prior to using the aquatic facilities.
- Toddlers, babies and incontinent persons must wear water-proof pants/nappies at all times whilst using the aquatic facilities.
- Please dispose of used nappies in dedicated nappy bins.
- Avoid drinking pool water, or allowing children to drink pool water.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap after using the toilet, or changing a person’s nappy.
- If you, or a child under your care, have suffered any stomach related symptoms including diarrhea in the past 14 days, please refrain from using the aquatic facilities.
- Notify staff immediately if a fecal accident occurs.
- Place all litter in bins provided, including used wrist-bands.