SPA, SAUNA AND STEAM ROOM
PLEASE NOTE: THAT YOU MUST BE 16 OR OVER TO USE THESE FACILITIES.
Effective Monday 15 February, bookings for members will open for the Spa, Sauna and Steam room at 8:00am for the entire day. This means you can call the Centre on 8734 5678 at 8.00am to book for any session on that day, so if the session you prefer is booked, you can opt for another time without the hassle of having to set a reminder and call again.
- You can only book into 1 session per day
- Sessions are 50 minutes
- There is a maximum of 15 people per session and 5 people per space
- You can only book in for yourself
- You will need to verify membership info on the phone and again when you collect your wristband
Casual bookings for the spa, sauna and steam room cannot be made over the phone. The general public must make the booking in person via the services desk.
Saunas are a fantastic way to release impurities from the skin via sweating, and also to improve blood pressure and circulation. Our Sauna is set at 80 degrees Celsius and the temperature can be enhanced via a push button boost control.
The Steam Room offers a relative humidity set at 80% with a temperature of 44 degrees Celsius. The Steam Room climate can also be enhanced via a push button boost control.
AquaPulse has three spa facilities; the standalone Spa Pool, as well as a sit-down and stand-up spa attached to the Warm Water Pool. The temperature for the Spa Pool is 37 degrees Celsius.
A towel is required in the Sauna and Steam Room and users are requested to remain seated on their towel and refrain from exercising while enjoying these facilities.
Users of the Spa, Sauna and Steam Room are reminded that appropriate swimwear is required in all of these areas and we also ask that you wash before and after using these facilities as noted on the physical signage present in these locations.
See Membership information for more on how you can access the Spa, Sauna and Steam Room.
CONDITIONS OF USE
SECURE YOUR VALUABLES
Do not leave bags and valuables in the change rooms. Use the lockers provided, subject to availability. Management does not accept responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Please shower and wash body with soap prior to using the aquatic facilities.
- Toddlers, babies and incontinent persons must wear water-proof pants/nappies at all times whilst using the aquatic facilities.
- Please dispose of used nappies in dedicated nappy bins.
- Avoid drinking pool water, or allowing children to drink pool water.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap after using the toilet, or changing a person’s nappy.
- If you, or a child under your care, have suffered any stomach related symptoms including diarrhea in the past 14 days, please refrain from using the aquatic facilities.
- Notify staff immediately if a fecal accident occurs.
- Place all litter in bins provided, including used wrist-bands.