By entering AquaPulse you agree to be bound by the following conditions of entry:
- Smoking and/ or Vaping is not permitted within the site boundaries of the centre.
- All instructions given by staff must be followed at all times.
- Offensive language and/ or aggressive, abusive, or disruptive behaviour is not permitted at any time.
- Patrons under the suspected influence of drugs or alcohol, or in possession of weapons, alcohol or illegal contraband are not permitted in the centre.
- Patrons must take reasonable care for their own health and safety, and for the health and safety of other patrons.
- Management reserve the right to close any part of the centre at any time.
- Management request patron cooperation with statutory evacuation drills and training exercises.
- Patrons must not litter, spit or take actions that damage any property or equipment.
- Patrons are encouraged to utilise locker facilities available. Management will not take responsibility for personal items left unattended in the facility.
- Mobile phones are not permitted to be used in changerooms.
- No pets or animals are permitted apart from guide and assistance dogs.
- Patrons must not take photos or record video within the centre, unless consent is provided by management and by all persons who may be photographed or recorded.
- CCTV is in operation throughout this centre for the security and safeguarding of all patrons.
- By entering the centre, patrons consent to management, or a third party appointed by management to photograph or record video within the centre for promotional use.
- By entering the centre, making use of the facilities and/or participating in any activities, patrons must accept it is at their own risk.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry or evict any person from the centre for any breach of these conditions.
- Wyndham City Council and the management of AquaPulse and Werribee Outdoor Pool accepts no liability for and against all actions, costs, claims, charges, expenses, penalties, demands and damages which may be brought, made, or claimed against them, arising from the use of the facilities at this centre.
Supervision of children
Children under 10 years must be actively supervised by an adult over the age of 16 years.
Children under 5 years must be accompanied into the water by an adult over the age of 16 years and remain within arm’s reach.
For children 10 years and older, parents must use knowledge of the child’s ability and development to determine supervision level.